Our vision for the Fellowship is based upon a series of prophetic messages given over a period of time and confirmed by a literal vision from God.
In the vision, we see :
1. Mass Conversions
Untold masses of men from every continent and nation, of all races and diverse culture and custom, once spiritually dead, are now alive. Delivered and set free, they are filled with the power of God’s Holy Spirit, faces radiant with glory, hands raised and voices lifting their praises to heaven.
2. Outpouring of the Holy Spirit
A vast global movement of laymen comprised of millions of men being used mightily by God to bring this last great harvest through the outpouring of God’s Holy Spirit before the return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
1. To reach men in nations for Jesus Christ.
2. To call men back to God.
3. To help believers (disciples) to be baptized in the Holy Spirit and to grow spiritually.
4. To train and equip men (disciples) to fulfill the Great Commission.
5. To provide an opportunity for Christian (disciples) fellowship.
6. To bring a greater unity among all people (disciples) in the body of Christ.
Our Statement of Faith:
- We believe in one God, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Creator of all things.
- We believe that the Son of God, Jesus Christ, because incarnate, was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary and is true God and true man.
- We believe the Bible in its entirety, to be the inspired Word of God and the only infallible rule of faith and Conduct.
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
- We believe in personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Christ.
- We believe in sanctification by the blood of Christ, in personal holiness of heart and life, and in separation from the world.
- We believe in divine healing, through faith and that healing is included in the Atonement.
- We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit accompanied by the initial physical signs of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterances (Acts 2:4) as distinct from the new birth and in the nine gifts of the Spirit, listed in 1 Corinthians 12, as now available to believers.
- We believe in the Christians’ hope of the imminent personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ in His glory.
- We believe in intensive world evangelization and missionary work in accordance with the Great Commission with signs and wonders following.