Statement of Faith
Our Statement of Faith
- We believe in one God, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Creator of all things.
- We believe that the Son of God, Jesus Christ, became incarnate, was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin mary and is true God and true man.
- We believe the Bible in its entirety, to be the inspired Word of God and the only infallible rule of faith and conduct.
- We Believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
- We believe in personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Christ.
- We believe in sanctification by the blood of Christ, in personal holiness of heart and life, and in separation from the word.
- We believe in divine healing, through faith and that healing is included in the Atonement.
- We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit accompanied by the initial physical signs of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterances (Acts 2:4) as distinct from the new birth and in the nine gifts of the Spirit, Listed in 1 Corinthians 12, as now available to believers.
- We believe in the Christians’ hope of the imminemt personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ in His glory.
- We believe in intensive world evangelization and missionary work in accordance with the Great Commission with signs and wonders following.